Bonus! Free iC3 Basketball Shot Trainer with Dr. Dish Purchase
Airborne Athletics, the home of the Dr. Dish Basketball Team Trainer, is now offering coaches, a FREE iC3 Basketball Shot Trainer with the purchase of a Dr. Dish Team Trainer.
What is the iC3 Basketball Shot Trainer and how does it work?
Repetition and technique are important factors to becoming a great shooter. The more quality shots you take with the proper arc; your muscle memory will develop and your shooting percentages will increase. This change might be the difference between winning and losing, scoring 12 or 18, or hitting the buzzer beater. Imagine what a small increase in your shooting percentage can do for your game.
Coaches: Here is an ideal tool for your players to extend the gym to their driveway or outdoor court. Let a player use it over the weekend, vacation breaks or after classes. A great tool to help kids get started on their summer 10K Shot Club!
- The iC3 Basketball Shot Trainer requires the proper shooting arc…it forces you to improve your arc to make the shot. Watch your shooting percentage increase 20%, 30%, 40%, even 50% — all at home!
- The iC3 Basketball Shot Trainer is lightweight, yet durable, mounts on most portable or in-ground driveway pole systems, installs in seconds, and stores easily and compactly.
- The iC3 Basketball Shot Trainer – one of the most effective home training systems designed for the driveway.
Now through March 31, 2013, with the purchase of our Dr. Dish, which is the only full-court basketball training system in the world - receive a FREE iC3 basketball shot trainer! *Promotional pricing offered in US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
See the iC3 in Action!
Need to know more about the Dr. Dish Basketball Team Trainer?
With a unique design and proprietary Court Smart Technology, its more than just a shooting machine, it’s an advanced team trainer offering realistic, fast-paced basketball drills to help all your players become better shooters, rebounders, pass receivers, defenders, tippers and more.
- Teams benefit from more reps in less time with greater control.
- Coaches benefit since they can coach directly with their players instead of rebounding and passing.
See the Dr. Dish in action with live video drills
Posted on Fri, February 15, 2013